THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Heyheyy!
pyka here..
hm so, i juz got a new fone.. wow!!
haahhah its "blackberry curve" heheh.. enjoying it very much..
hm..but my kpo sis (syamimi) also wan to buy blackberry also.. kpo sia at first she
wan to buy Iphone taw, but she see my den she wan to copy2.. loser much. Ourh yea n she is
saying bad tings abt me.. lyke wtf sia. cuz i didnt lend my fone to her.. okayy i noe i sound so sombong.
however, frankly speaking my sis is a complainer n she lykez to comment on my photorz lyke example, " eyk y u take ur pic lyke dis lyke MINAH.." MG!! i am so not a minah sia.. no offence to any minahz..
N aft dat den she complain to my mum.. loser!! N juz now she was going to buy d 'blackberry bold' but
so sad, to bad. she didnt got it. N aft dat she try to get me scolded by my mum. lyke saying "eyh ika napa tadii tk gie band?? n i say, hm cuz my prob urh n i followed mummy to geylang wad. aft dat she say.. jgn nk tudoh mummy urh.. OKAYY WAIT a min!! did i even tudoh my mum?? no rite.. den my elder sis n mum back me up. hahahah!! den she dont have anyting to say,she say diam urh darhh urh sembayang typu.. :o wad is d fcuk is sembayang typu sak.. but wadever i acted more lyke am adult n keep quite n not sambong kan d gadoh.. ^_~

0 comments: